Dos and don’ts of email signature marketing
Email signature marketing is an underrated branding and lead generation tool. It is the perfect way to promote, announce company news, advertise a promotion, or offer a deal in each of the emails you send daily. However, like with all marketing tools, there are a few rules to keep in mind.
- Update the email signatures within your company to reflect your current marketing campaigns. Place a linked banner beneath your emails signature to ensure all recipients are aware of your happenings.
- Streamline your marketing budget by making the most of the low-cost, high-volume option of email signature marketing, which is sure to reach thousands of people.
- Use email signature marketing to create awareness and drive traffic to any offers such as free trials or to showcase company news. You can have several email signature marketing campaigns running simultaneously, customised to specific recipients. For example, an internal signature campaign can differ from one directed at consumers and another to suppliers.
- A great benefit of email signature marketing is that you likely already have an established relationship with the recipient, unlike other channels where the message is targeted at a specified audience, not personalised to an individual.
- Entice people to visit your blog by adding images and headlines from the latest post in your email signature marketing With a simple RSS feed, your signature can automatically update whenever a new article is posted.
- Apply email signature marketing to share news of events, tradeshows, conferences, and award ceremonies you’re attending within a specific period.
- Use your analytics to track who have engaged with your email signature marketing It can help you determine which banner attracted more attention and rethink the ones that didn’t drive much traffic.
- Announce any significant achievements through email signature marketing. For example, if you’ve won an industry award, had your work published, or launched a new product, add a link or linked banner to your signature that people can follow for details.
- It is crucial to frequently review email signature marketing banners and remove the out-of-date ones.
- Email signature marketing is also a great option to communicate internally. Updates, including vacancies, policy updates, and internal events, can easily reach your team no matter where they are or the time of day.
Contact Bizam for details
Spending some time creating an email signature marketing strategy will pay off – not just in cost-saving, but in highly targeted messaging to ensure you reach your goals. Whether you want to increase traffic to your website or downloads of a whitepaper, email signature marketing is an invaluable tool in your business. Bizam can help you created customised email signature marketing banners to make your message pop. Contact our team today to discuss how our unique email signatures service will elevate your brand.